Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cover Letter

Amy Marron
1216 Patricia Court
Marshall, Mn 56258
507-929-3673(h)
507-829-5784(c)
amy_marron08@hotmail.com

April 7, 2008

DEF School District
Mr. Todd Blair, Superintendent
4589 27 Ave. East
Sacramento, Ca 99999


Dear Mr. Blair,


It is with great pleasure that I am seeking to secure a teaching position in your school district. I believe that my instructional abilities, combined with my strong interpersonal skills and work ethnic will benefit your educational program.

I believe that education is a key to success in young students. As a teacher, I hope to motivate students in learning about their inner strengths and abilities and discovering what truly inspires them. My goal is to help students learn and encourage them to to trust their own opinions, while teaching them confidence in order for them to realize their full potential.

I haven't taught many students but I have helped a girl with doing her homework and making sure she understands and not to be afraid to ask questions when she doesn't understand. This experience was in peer helping which has made me realize I want to teach students not to be afraid but to follow their dreams and ask questions. I want to teach them how to be confident and become more confident with their abilities. I love working with children and I hope to make an impact on their lives by teaching.

I hope to install in a level of learning and a desire for constant knowledge within each student. I have come to realize that education is a very important part of a children's life and without it they have nothing so I'm here to help them.

Please contact me at your convenience to set up a meeting so that we may discuss in greater detail how my qualifications would best meet the needs of your educational program. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,




Amy Marron

No comments: